Legal notices (Impressum)
Information about Rechtsanwaltskanzlei “neufeld Recht. Beratung.”, Rechtsanwalt Tobias Neufeld, LL.M., pursuant to sec. 5 Telemedia Act and sec. 2 Services Information Regulation
“neufeld Recht. Beratung.”, Rechtsanwalt Tobias Neufeld, LL.M.
40211 Düsseldorf, Dreischeibenhaus 1
Rechtsanwalt Tobias Neufeld, LL.M.
Tobias Neufeld has taken out his professional indemnity insurance with Continentale Sachversicherung AG, Ruhrallee 92, 44139 Dortmund, Germany, policy number 578362135. The prerequisites of sec. 51 Federal Lawyer Regulation are fulfilled.
VAT number: DE320788223
Competent Lawyer Chamber: Düsseldorf. The Lawyer Chamber’s address and contact information can be found here: www.rechtsanwaltskammer-duesseldorf.de.
Tobias Neufeld, LL.M. is admitted as a German Lawyer (Rechtsanwalt). He is a Certified Labour Law Specialist Lawyer pursuant to sec. 1 Certified Lawyer Regulation.
The relevant professional conduct rules for Lawyers are, inter alia, the Federal Lawyer Regulation, the Profession Regulation, the Certified Lawyer Regulation, the Lawyer Fee Act and the Professional Conduct Rules for Lawyers of the European Union, and can be found here: www.brak.de (cf. “Berufsrecht”).
Online dispute resolution platform and consumer dispute resolution (Art. 14 para. 1 ODR-Regulation and sec. 36 Consumer Protection Act)
You can find the EU Commission online dispute resolution platform here: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
The competent consumer dispute body for financial disputes arising from a lawyer-client relationship is: Schlichtungsstelle der Rechtsanwaltschaft, Neue Grünstraße 17, 10179 Berlin, Germany, www.schlichtungsstelle-der-rechtsanwaltschaft.de.
neufeld Recht. Beratung., Rechtsanwalt Tobias Neufeld, LL.M., does not participate in any dispute resolution proceedings of consumer dispute resolution bodies.
The copyright regarding this website or parts thereof belongs to neufeld Recht. Beratung., Rechtsanwalt Tobias Neufeld, LL.M., or such person/organisation which has been granted a corresponding right of use by neufeld Recht. Beratung., Rechtsanwalt Tobias Neufeld, LL.M.
Pages from this website may only be downloaded, saved or printed for temporary and exclusive use within the user’s company or at the user. Any other copying, transfer or distribution of contents on this website, in particular through downloads or prints, without the express prior and written consent of neufeld Recht. Beratung., Rechtsanwalt Tobias Neufeld, LL.M., is prohibited.
Information and liability
Best efforts have been undertaken to ensure that the information and links on this website are correct. However, any and all liability in connection with the use of such information or links is excluded and Rechtsanwalt Tobias Neufeld, LL.M., neufeld Recht. Beratung., accepts no such liability whatsoever. The information provided on this website does not constitute legal advice.
The legal notices on this site as well as all matters and disputes in connection with this website are subject to German law.
Portraits: © Wolfgang Overmann
Photomontages: © fotolia.com, depositphotos.com, iStock.com, shutterstock.com
This privacy notice tells you what to expect me to do with your personal data when you make contact with me or use my services. This privacy notice complies with the respective requirements of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), applicable national data protection laws and regulations. This privacy notice also informs you about rights you have regarding your personal data and how you can contact me in this respect.
A. Data Controller
The data controller with respect to your personal data is:
Rechtsanwalt Tobias Neufeld, LL.M.
neufeld Recht. Beratung.
T +49 211 54570640
F +49 211 54570641
M +49 172 6865911
In case of any queries as regards processing of your personal data by Rechtsanwalt Tobias Neufeld, neufeld Recht. Beratung. or with respect to general data protection queries, please contact me at the above address or email me: email@example.com.
B. General Information
1. Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly. Your name, address or email address in particular constitute personal data.
2. If you click on the links included on my website, you will be directed to third party websites and thereby leave my website. I have no control over how any such third party handles or processes your personal data and do not accept any responsibility in this respect. As regards links to my social media profiles on LinkedIn, XING and twitter, please refer to the respective section below in this privacy notice.
3. Legal basis for processing personal data
- Where I have received a data subject’s consent for data processing, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR is the legal basis for the respective processing.
- Where processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR is the legal basis.
- Where processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c GDPR is the legal basis.
- Where processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR is the legal basis.
4. Data deletion and retention
Personal data of a data subject will be deleted or the processing restricted as soon as the justification for such data processing ceases to exist. Nonetheless, a continuous storing of personal data can occur where European or German laws or regulations I am subject to as the data controller require so. Even then a deletion or restriction of processing of such data will occur, where a period of retention, required by the aforementioned laws, expires, unless a continuous storage of such data is required for entering into an agreement or performing any contractual duties thereunder.
C. Your rights as data subject
Data subjects have a number of rights regarding their personal data pursuant to the following legal provisions, insofar applicable:
- Art. 15 GDPR: Right of access by the data subject
- Art. 16 GDPR: Right to rectification
- Art. 17 GDPR: Right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”)
- Art. 18 GDPR: Right to restriction of processing
- Art. 20 GDPR: Right to data portability.
- Art. 21 GDPR: Right to object, on grounds relating to the data subject’s particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning him or her which is based on lit. e or lit. f of Article 6 para. 1 GDPR. Where data processing is based on the data subject’s consent, such consent can be withdrawn any time with effect for the time after such withdrawal.
With respect to exercising your data subject rights, please simply email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition, you can contact the competent Data Protection Authority.
D. Details on processing of personal data by neufeld Recht. Beratung. (Rechtsanwalt Tobias Neufeld)
Please see below summary of how I protect your personal data when you visit my website and what (categories of) personal data I process, the related purpose for processing and the scope of such processing of personal data.
1. Processing when visiting my website – Logfiles
When you visit my website, certain general information will automatically be collected. Such information, the server logfiles, in particular includes the type of web browser you are using, the operating system used, the domain name of your internet service provider. In addition, your IP address will be submitted for use of this website. Such information is required for technical reasons so the content of this website can be displayed properly and their processing is standard for respective internet browsing.
Theses logfiles will be anonymized or deleted after visiting this website. Legal basis for this data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
No automated decisions in individual cases including profiling in the meaning of Art. 22 GDPR are being made when you visit my website.
2. Data processing when using this website – your email queries to me
If you contact me by email, I collect the data provided for reviewing and responding to your query. I will store such data for documentation purposes for up to two years. Legal basis for this data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
I will not transfer your data to third parties unless this is required in order to respond to your query or permitted or required by law.
3. Google webfonts
4. Data security
I have taken security measures on my website to protect any personal data collected from unauthorized access, loss or unauthorized use und to ensure a secure data transfer. I use the common SSL-Procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in connection with the highest encryption level supported by your browser, typically 256 bits. You can check for an encrypted transfer of any site of my web presence by looking at the key or lock symbol in your browser.
Please note that, given the general internet infrastructure and set-up, an unintended data access by third parties still remains possible and it is also your responsibility to protect your data against misuse through encryption or otherwise. Without sufficient security measures on your part, unencrypted data transfers – including by email – can potentially be reviewed/accessed by third parties.
5. No tracking by cookies on my website
E. Social Media Profiles
I maintain profiles on the social media platforms LinkedIn (www.linkedin.com), XING (www.xing.de) and twitter (www.twitter.com) to network, gain information and to showcase my advisory services. On LinkedIn I also maintain a company profile for neufeld Recht. Beratung. to showcase the services of the firm. On my website, these profiles are hyperlinked by using the plattforms’ respective icons. This means you will be linked to my respective social media plattform profile when you click on the respective link. If you choose to interact with me on these social media platforms (e.g. by commenting), which is at your full discretion, you will likely publish and disclose your personal data (such as your name or your picture). Insofar I process your personal data in the context of using these social media platforms, I do this for the abovementioned purposes and the legal basis for such processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. With respect to any processing of your personal data by the social media platforms themselves, which I have no control over, please refer to their respective privacy statements:
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy?trk=hb_ft_priv
- XING: https://privacy.xing.com/de/datenschutzerklaerung
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/de/privacy
F. Version and updates of this privacy notice
This privacy notice is valid as at February 2019.
Due to changes to my website or changes required by law, changes to this privacy notice may be required. The respective valid privacy notice can be accessed here.